Sunday, March 19, 2006

New Blog...

Basically I'm putting my clips here from now on. I left the previous 3 posts because they were an interesting depiction of where I was mentally at that time.
People now have a choice to look and listen to this crap, or read regular spew.
The truth is I like making the clips for myself. I like charting my progress. But also I like the evolutions of ideas that happen. Like my newer, punchier version of "Why do people lie?"
I have more lyrics but I haven't recorded them yet. But I now can record longer songs.
So you've been warned about that, too. But at the same time, a lot of songs can be too long, IMO. Just because it's a long song doesn't mean it's good. A person needs to learn to know when to quit a song, and I know that, too. way. Especially if there's not much going on with the song the first place. I made a 5 minute song that went nowhere today.But I'm not the only one that has done that!;)
Also the sound is better on my videos before I upload them to dropshots. After I post them the sound quality isn't good. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home