Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ancient Original Updated. I like the crazy lead.The UPS man is outside in this video.He apparently heard me playing and didn't call out "UPS" or knock on the door or anything. That was considerate.But i heard him while I was playing and was debating on whether to stop or not. My mistakes, blame the UPS guy. Yeah, that's it. :)
BTW, I make the ugliest faces when I play guitar. I realise it.Eeeek. I watch myself and I hate the faces I make, and I try to remind myself to play with a smile, but then I do it anyway. Make these ugly frowny faces. I'm actually happy when I'm playing guitar.
I'm happy about my ancient original with a new lead.Hope you like the improvement.:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ticharu said...

You look serious when you play and kinda sexy!
The guitar textures in that are reminding me of Gong sort of.
Adjusting how you play to the camera is reasonable but so hard to judge for yourself. Actors must have a keen sense of it.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Um, thanks! The last thing I expected to hear, honestly. I'm really not going for glamour here lol.:)
I admit I'm not really thinking much about the camera, I'll point it in the general direction and think I have it close enough, and then watch the playback and see that my hands and guitar weren't in the video at all. :)
I need to pay more attention to that aspect, I suppose.

8:54 AM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Yes, the first rule: always blame someone else! Hehehe.

I just love the lead, the freedom!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

The way I've got it set up now, I look right at the screen. It threw me for a little while but I've gotten used to it and now it's sort of informative.
BTW I tried a video conference with a friend of mine and it's incredibly glitchy. There is a feedback loop about 10 seconds long.
Webcams won't replace telepones anytime soon I guess.

10:11 AM  
Blogger elena said...

Hi Lisa, lovely!!

You DON'T make the ugliest faces when you play guitar....you look serious, with concentration...
Do you remember Pete's comment in your blog?? hehe

Love,

Elena
XXXXXX

1:18 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

OMG, Elena, thanks for reminding me!
About what Pete said! I need to remember, lol - when I see myself playing sure don't feel that way!
Thanks for saying that I don't make the ugliest faces, I really do feel
that I look frog-like whn I make that one grimace-face. :) xoxoxo
You cheered me up today!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home