Thursday, May 11, 2006

Working on a lead today for that ancient song

It's not set in stone, nothing's set in stone in my life right now, actually.;)
I was just playing different ideas to that ancient song . This is what I do when I'm trying to come up with a lead for a song. I don't know if I'm ever going to
add words to this or more chords.I don't know if I'll ever finish this one. It just expresses some feelings I was having at the time, including some frustration.
I remember I was going to school and working when I came up with this little song, chord. I was 21, I think. Overall I was happy and very much in love.
I must apologize for the sound. Low sound on this particular one. I was having amp problems. I need a new amp.The amp was bought from a pawn shop in the first place.
So it's no surprise that it's shot.I didn't pay but maybe 20 bucks for it.
Again, sorry about the sound.

2 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

New Lisa stuff, most excellent! I always enjoy watching this kind of "work in progress" material. Musicians are too shy to show it usually...

I'll watch the other one in a bit!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks, E!:) It's inspiring and encouraging to hear comments like this! I think more people might show works in progress if they could jump the hurdle. Then they'd see that it's kind of scary, sure. But it IS rewarding, too.
Speaking of scary, the other video is no biggie but it does have the white flash. It's funny how I'm not even looking at the monitor but I still see the light because it literally does flash so brightly that it lights the room up.It's crazy!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home