Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"In Spite Of Me" by Morphine Entire song. It's weird because I realize that most, if not all of my videos were never more than 1-2 minutes. Now I have a longer upload time, so I can play/sing entire songs if I want- but I keep forgetting!
This is also higher resolution, I changed the setting. Dunno if it'll even be noticeable, actually.
This is the 1st version, I just made a 2nd version that is better but I prefer this one for the humor, the mistakes. I think my f*ck up videos are more interesting.Even if they aren't so flattering.:)

I almost forgot how to post videos, it has been so long since I posted anything here.

1 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Oh great to find new Lisa stuff here!
This Morphine song is really beautiful, good to hear/see the entire song performed by you. I really must check out this band. As for the mistakes and whatnot, it takes guts to show them :)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home