Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Wish You Were Here" Revisited. Once again, it's a f*ck up version that I actually prefer over my technically superior version.
My videos should be subtitled "Or: Trying to jam in a flight path". The planes lead to more mistakes than anything. Oh well.
At least you can tell I'm trying to improve the sound and picture quality of the videos in general.And guitar playing, I can see a difference there, too.
This video is 2:58, I think. One could also call this video "Another Shit" due to the repeated expletive at the end. :)
Those damned planes!

1 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

I've never been a huge fan of Pink Floyd but this song I love, and I love the entire album. Great stuff!

You're right, one definitely notices the difference in the guitar playing compared to the earliest videos you used to put here months ago.

Oh, I noticed one can also save the videos from dropshots. I hope you don't mind if I save a copy for myself. Not to worry, I am not planning to start pirating it, hehehe.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home