Saturday, May 27, 2006

I really like this. It's 9 am on a Saturday morning, Memorial Day weekend and I'm jammin' in my PJ's. Having throat problems but having a musical moment anyway. You've all heard this before, those that are familiar with my original stuff. It's about 3 minutes I think? Anyway, I'n having fun and I came up with something spur of the moment at the end that delighted me. Then I elaborated on it in a second video. It's the evolution of songwriting in action.
Video 1 -jamming in PJ's on a Saturday morning, drinking coffee.
Hehe.:)
Video 2- slight experimental evolution to it. Only about a minute.

Hope you all get a smile out of them. Have a good weekend! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Jamming in the PJ's yes! This really made me smile, thank you :) I'm glad you had a great saturday morning!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks so much Maria, I swear, you give me the most inspiring feedback on my videos, I appreciate it so much!
And BTW, I don't mind if you copy them,It's a compliment! :)
They are funny, too. Meant to be cheerful for the people that view them. And honest. They are also meant to inspire courage.

People are supposed to see my videos, musicians, and say to themselves " Wow, that was bad! But it was cool, too! If she could do that in front of the world I could do that and be even better at it!"
Heheh.;)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Nice that you can just get up, and jam in the jammies. :) I think it is cool that you just do what would pretrify me to no end.

I love the neck hemline on the jammies, by the way.

-AM

5:08 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

LISA!!! The Boy Who Heard Music is back up and there are some really really REALLY exciting news there! Go there at once!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home